Learn numbers, forms and colors with an exciting educational app "Catch a figure!" for children from 2 to 6! Encouraging prizes and funny walks with magnificent African savanna animals will delight you and make learning truly absorbing!
Mini-games of Catch a figure! help your child to work out object (number, figure) visualization skills, color (red, yellow, green, etc.) visualization skills and also their listening recognition. This educational app takes into account age characteristics of a little child: eyesight specifics, limited time of concentration and produces colorful realistic illustrations and a professional soundtrack.
- for ages 2 and up;
- learn numbers, forms and colors by visualization or by listening recognition;
- choose a pace of a game for the best perception;
- development of attention and response rate;
- use a system of encouragement for multiple repetitions;
- learning activities are alternated with relaxation ones;
- meet the world of African savanna and take care of its magnificent animals;
- watch the progress of your child, using a result displaying system;
- no ads in our children's apps.
Smart Cat Studio, LLC makes teaching children mobile and funny! We are against advertizing and embedded purchases in children's apps. Choosing our safe children development apps, parents will be completely satisfied!
Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Catch a Figure is a free trial software application from the Kids subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2012-11-09. The program can be installed on iOS.
Catch a Figure (version 1.4) has a file size of 27.58 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 2 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.